November 07, 2009

Shadow Assignment Week 8

It is our last week of class this Friday. Hope to see everyone! We will be shooting shadow shots this week. Please bring in 5 images... also bring your SD card with the past assignments on it, so we can print your work and discuss as a whole. I will try to give everyone direction for the future and challenges. Keep up with my blog because I will post more assignments even though we are not having class.

For inspiration check out a fellow Photographer of Etsy's blog, Hey Harriet. She has a shadow Sunday post every week.

Check out our photography on Etsy by searching in handmade for POE Team. Click here for the current results. There are some very talented artists on our team!

2 comments:

Hey Harriet said...

Thanks so very much for mentioning my blog! I'd love to see some of the shadow photos taken by your students. Hope you'll post some here! Or they're certainly more than welcome to join in my Shadow Shot Sunday meme if they'd like to share their photos. That's if your students have blogs :)

Hope you're having a great weekend!

readingsully2 said...

Hi Magmoment...:)