1. If you could have any wild animal(not domesticated) as a pet and this animal would never live behind bars and it would be safe for both you and the animal, what animal would you choose.
That's hard to decide because I wouldn't want to make a wild animal a pet. But I choose a horse. I am so wanting a horse farm presently. But I see it says not domesticated... so a small elephant because Jungle Book was one of my favorite stories as a child.
2. What occupation would you choose if you could do it all over again. You cannot answer that you would not change anything. And, how would you go about achieving your goal. You are twenty again.
I would start shooting photographs right there and then, not wait 20 years to become a photographer!
3. What advice would you give your child in today's world just before he or she leaves home for good.
I don't think the kids will leave home for "good." We are texting, so that will be a choice and also video chatting will be good then. But one of my mantras is to try everything at least once. So, I would suggest falling back on those things tried and unliked and to try other things for diversity in life.
4. If you had all of the time in the world and had access to all libraries of the world, what topic would you spend your life researching and why.
I would spend my time researching Monet's art because it really fascinated me in France. I would like to visit all the museums that hold his work and read all the commentary on his work. But I would especially like to visit his gardens.
Thank you Carole of Art Plus for selected me for tag. I would like to tag four artists from Etsy. But will do the research shortly.
1. When, where and how did you sell your first piece of art?
2. Who is your favorite artist? Why?
3. What is a personal goal you have now?
4. How will you accomplish the goal?