September 20, 2011

Slow Exposures Exhibit Closes on Saturday - Don't Miss It!

There aren't a lot of photography shows that benefit a county, public buildings or the land. But http://www.slowexposures.org/ does! This was the most fun photography show I have participated in. They had a soiree, a ball and a book of the images all as part of the fundraiser for a neighborhood in need. This year's show benefited the Whiskey Bonding Barn in Pike County, Georgia.


Show Book $50 and name tags
 Even though I had another art festival this past weekend, I attended the show. I hope you take the drive down south and explore the art and the city before it's over on September 25th. Here are a few photographs from the Ball and Exhibit. My image titled Slow Dance was juried into the show. P.S. These photographs were taken with my iPhone... so they are lacking a bit, but you can get the idea. This was definitely a first class event!

No comments: