May 23, 2011

FaceBook for Photographers

I spoke this past week about twitter, facebook and constant contact. My discussion was targeted to new users of social media especially focusing on content. This post will focus on what has worked for me on facebook.

I have gotten a nice response from posting small albums from a shoot. Here is the response to a photo album of 5 tulip images.

Asking questions has been helpful on FaceBook as well. Here I asked for plant identification help.
Most recently, I asked for help creating a title for one of my photographs. Here is the screen shot from that post below.
I enjoy the interaction by fans on my facebook page. Find my page here.

What has worked for you on your facebook page? Please post thoughts and links to your FB pages as well.


No comments: