July 05, 2010

Sunflower Festival was Blooming!

Just back from the Rutledge, Georgia Sunflower Festival. One of my favorite moments was when a browser said, "That's magnificient" when eyeing my 12" x 18" canvas of a magnolia tree. Then, he realized that was the title! Which I named for the flower's name. And, how cool I think magnolias are. Lots of sales and many names for my constant contact list during this show. If you want to be on my monthly email list, which features new works and upcoming shows, just subscribe here.

Here is my booth from the show. The holes are sold works. I also sold lots of ACEOs this weekend. Recently bought the print bins. I like the new look. But the best part of this show was the view. The field was gorgeous. I loved listening to live country music and looking out my shop window at the field. The garden near my booth was also home to many hummingbirds. Of course, I brought my camera.






5 comments:

Marlene said...

Congrats on your sales, the sunflowers are beautiful.

D.K.Fisher said...

I really enjoyed seeing your work. Awesome stuff! I bought a couple of your art cards. Hope to see you there next year.

MagMoment said...

Thank you Marlene and DK. I am planning on returning. It was a nice show. Next year it will be a three day show July 2, 3 and 4. Thanks DK for your purchase!

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Wow love your set up! Looks very professional! Congrats on all the sales!

MagMoment said...

Thanks Pam! Creating a booth for art festivals is an ever evolving project. I need good booth photographs to get into art festivals, so I especially appreciate your comment!