July 28, 2009

All about Etsy -- A Mega Mall

Etsy is like a big art festival and antique shop that is open 24 hours a day. There are both hand-made and vintage items. What a great place to shop for unique gifts that you cannot find at the real mall.

Yesterday, we were busy shopping for back to school... (wait till Thursday in Georgia, for tax free shopping this weekend!) and I wanted some unique items for my daughter, so I started searching on Etsy. Here are some of the items I have found. I created a Treasury called Girls Go!, which is a list of 12 items that are all around one topic. I thought about theme, placement on the page and color as I selected them.

Oh and, it is hard to get a treasury; you have to wait for previous lists to expire. I secured one for the first time, last night at 1 o'clock. http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=62520 Let me know what you think. These earrings pictured are one of the items in the treasury. You can click on the word earrings and move straight to them. These earrings are designed and handmade by BeadDesignsByEllen, not me.

And, don't forget about my photography shop. http://www.magmoment.etsy.com/. Thanks for MayBeads for adding me to a Treasury, so I could learn about curating them!

No comments: