July 11, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Mileage 222
TOTAL Road Trip mileage 2884.4

Back home and washing clothes. I think I fell asleep at 10 last night I was so tired. All together we drove 2884 miles. But it is a great way to gain perspective about our country. A large extended family of blue jays have moved in while we were gone. Other than that all is the same. Except that I have three new bumper stickers.

Two canoers pictured "Nickerson State Park Cape Cod" because this was my favorite place.
A Life is Good biker dude to replace my faded life is good bumper sticker.
And a "Basketball is where we live -- Life is just a place where we spend time between games" to support my oldest who loves playing basketball and roots for the Celtics, purchased at the NBA Hall of Fame in Springfield Massachussetts.

I have started adding photographs from my trip to Etsy and will add a couple other products, so take a look. I will be posting here too. http://www.magmoment.etsy.com

No comments: